Tuesday, 23 October 2012

CIVIL 5th SEMESTER UNIVERSITY QUESTION PAPERS




CIVIL 5th SEMESTER UNIVERSITY QUESTION PAPERS

REGULATION 2008 (UPDATED)


LIKE FACEBOOK PAGE AND DOWNLOAD


CLICK HERE  TO DOWNLOAD.



QESTION PAPERS INCLUDED


CE2301       Irrigation Engineering
CE2302       Structural Analysis I
CE2303       Railways, Airports and Harbour Engineering
CE2304       Environmental Engineering I
CE2305       Foundation Engineering
CE2306       Design of RC Elements

IF U HAVE ANY QUESTION PAPERS SEND IT TO acivilengineers@gmail.com
HELP OTHERS


6 comments:

  1. I'm impressed. You're truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. I'm saving this for future use.


    Sherra
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day! I found your site very interesting and informative . Thanks for taking time sharing it with us. I really enjoyed reading your post.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete